Please help our community — upload your photos of 15705308.
This is a switch, back up lamp & trans position sensor (mounts to steering column jacket, slot applications) (4.054) (acdelco #d2286a), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 144 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 15705308, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 2.60 in × 4.10 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 2.56 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 15705308 Switch
Part 15705308 has been superseded
- 15679680 was replaced with 15705308 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 15679680 is interchangeable with 15705308 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 15685960 was replaced with 15679680 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15679679 was replaced with 15679680 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22514861 is interchangeable with 15679680 since June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01994226 was replaced with 22514861 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 22509632 was replaced with 22514861 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01994201 was replaced with 01994202 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01994229 was replaced with 22514861 on September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01994221 was replaced with 22514861 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01994202 was replaced with 01994229 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01994230 was replaced with 01994226 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01994210 was replaced with 01994201 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 15705308 switch fits
Parts related to 15705308 switch:
- Pinion 00103376
- Bolt 00399803
- Washer 00459948
- Clip 02091638
- Washer 05697702
- Spring 07816991
- Shaft kit 07831240
- Bolt 09430763
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: