Please help our community — upload your photos of 15925999.
Spare Part Information
This is a cluster, instrument (labeled 15925999), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 27 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2005 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 15925999, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This cluster has dimensions 10.80 in × 18.60 in × 14.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cluster will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cluster 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 15925999 Cluster
|$182.90 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 15925999 Has Been Superseded
- 15925999 is discontinued since April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15925999 is discontinued since August 8, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15878220 was replaced with 15925999 on August 7, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15878220 was replaced with 15925999 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15853781 was replaced with 15878220 on October 1, 2006 for the U.S. market.
Cars 15925999 cluster Fits
Parts Related To 15925999 cluster:
- Lamp 10257168
- Bolt 11508561
- Bolt 11514623
- Screw 11516635
- Retainer 11588650
- Nut 11609411
- Sensor 12450121
- Bracket 15112310