Please help our community — upload your photos of 18011037.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, brake master cylinder proportion proportioned proportioning (*kit1), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 40 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18011037. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since August 21, 2000.
This valve comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 18011037 Valve
|$2.54 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18011037 Has Been Superseded
- 18011037 is discontinued since August 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18060047 is discontinued since November 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 18011037 was replaced with 18060047 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 18011037 is discontinued since August 21, 2000 for Canada market;
- 18014318 was replaced with 18011037 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18011037 valve Fits
Parts Related To 18011037 valve:
- Piston 18012626
- Switch 18012741
- Piston 18012760
- Cylinder 18021217
- Cylinder kit 18022002
- Reservoir 18023763
- Cylinder 18029965
- Cylinder 18047667