Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060575.
This is a knuckle, steering, for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 74 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060575, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This knuckle has dimensions 10.10 in × 14.90 in × 11.30 in, it has a weight of 20.35 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This knuckle 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this knuckle will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18060575 Knuckle
|$310.32 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18060575 has been superseded
- 18060575 is discontinued since January 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 18060575 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15981300 was replaced with 18060575 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15981300 is interchangeable with 18060575 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15649965 was replaced with 15981300 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 15613353 was replaced with 15649965 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18060575 knuckle fits
Parts related to 18060575 knuckle:
- Nut 00225854
- Shim 00348119
- Bearing 00457043
- Bearing 00457232
- Washer 02436162
- Pinion 03685179
- Stop 03712568
- Nut 03840137
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: