Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060608.
This is a knuckle, steering, for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Camaro, and Camaro Z28, Pontiac Firebird formula, and Firebird trans am for the U.S. from 1993 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060608. Please keep in mind that this knuckle is discontinued for the U.S. market since November 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This knuckle has dimensions 7.20 in × 19.70 in × 13.00 in, it has a weight of 14.80 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This knuckle 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this knuckle will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18060608 Knuckle
Part 18060608 has been superseded
- 18060608 is discontinued since November 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 18060608 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18021090 is interchangeable with 18060608 since December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 18017521 was replaced with 18021090 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 18020497 was replaced with 18021090 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18060608 knuckle fits
Parts related to 18060608 knuckle:
- Washer 00025325
- Pinion 00103376
- Nut 03537773
- Nut (front lower control armature) (6.164) 03983037
- Hub 07470587
- Pinion 09440095
- Stud 09591981
- Bolt 09595178
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: