Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060691.
This is a rotor, front brake (acdelco #177-890), for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1997 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 18060691, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This rotor has dimensions 2.60 in × 11.80 in × 11.60 in, it has a weight of 12.80 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 120 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This rotor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this rotor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 18060691 Rotor
Part 18060691 has been superseded
- 18060691 is interchangeable with 19211905 since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 18060219 was replaced with 18060691 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18060691 was replaced with 19211905 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 18060219 was replaced with 18060691 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15733699 is interchangeable with 18060219 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 18060691 rotor fits
Parts related to 18060691 rotor:
- Seal 00560680
- Seal 03965092
- Nut (front lower control armature) (6.164) 03983037
- Nut 09414034
- Bolt 09595178
- Pinion 11514337
- Nut 11514603
- Bolt 11515185
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: