18060799, Reservoir kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 18060799.
Spare Part Information
This is a reservoir kit, brake master cylinder (acdelco #18060799), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 58 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 18060799, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This reservoir kit has dimensions 4.20 in × 5.40 in × 9.70 in, it has a weight of 9.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 160 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this reservoir kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This reservoir kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 18060799 Reservoir kit
|$24.55 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 18060799 Has Been Superseded
- 18060799 was replaced with 19209271 for Canada market;
- 18060799 is interchangeable with 19209271 for the U.S. market;
- 18060799 is discontinued since October 18, 2012 for Canada market;
- 18013447 was replaced with 18060799 on October 17, 2012 for Canada market;
- 18013447 is interchangeable with 18060799 since November 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 18007966 is interchangeable with 18013447 since November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 18060799 reservoir kit Fits
Parts Related To 18060799 reservoir kit:
- Diaphragm 18006074
- Cylinder kit 18018624
- Reservoir kit 18018626
- Piston 18021671
- Cylinder 18029969
- Cylinder 18029970
- Cover 18046851
- Cylinder 19176080