Please help our community — upload your photos of 19131212.
Spare Part Information
This is a motor, blower (with impeller) (connect on pigtail) (acdelco #15-80664), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Venture APV, and Corvette, Buick Century, and Century / Regal, Pontiac Montana APV, Grand prix, and Transport APV, Oldsmobile Silhouette APV, Intrigue, and Cutlass for the U.S. from 1997 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19131212, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This motor has dimensions 8.00 in × 7.80 in × 7.70 in, it has a weight of 4.75 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 8 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19131212 Motor Dimensions and Packaging Options
This motor comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.80 in × 7.70 in × 8.00 in and weight of 4.75 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 8 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40707773014149.
Pallet packaging contains 96 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70707773014140.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19131212 Motor
|$121.03 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$127.67 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$130.94 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$140.84 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$176.05 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$215.74 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 19131212 Has Been Superseded
- 52489329 was replaced with 19131212 on June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 52489322 was replaced with 19131212 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 52489325 was replaced with 19131212 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 52489328 was replaced with 19131212 on March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 52489326 was replaced with 19131212 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 52489321 was replaced with 19131212 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 52489323 was replaced with 19131212 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 52489324 was replaced with 19131212 on February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 52481311 was replaced with 52489329 on February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 52479912 was replaced with 52481311 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 52471531 is interchangeable with 52479912 since June 1, 1998 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19131212 motor Fits
Parts Related To 19131212 motor:
- Tube 03035192
- Retainer 03040933
- Bolt 10272737
- Nut 11518121
- Bolt 11609829
- Filter kit 19161754
- Seal 52455414
- Cover 52469864