19152704, Shoe kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 19152704.
This is a shoe kit, rear brake (except cylinder push rod, asbestos free) (acdelco #171-434), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 47 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2003. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 19152704, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This shoe kit has dimensions 3.90 in × 12.40 in × 7.00 in, it has a weight of 4.50 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 189 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This shoe kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this shoe kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19152704 Shoe kit
|$70.40 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$76.16 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$76.19 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$81.92 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$83.20 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$102.40 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 19152704 has been superseded
- 18012259 was replaced with 19152704 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 18012259 is interchangeable with 19152704 since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 12510020 is interchangeable with 18012259 since November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12300252 was replaced with 12510020 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 12300214 was replaced with 12300252 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 12300206 was replaced with 12300214 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 18003522 was replaced with 12300206 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19152704 shoe kit fits
Parts related to 19152704 shoe kit:
- Plate 05460399
- Plug 05464803
- Bolt 15598991
- Spring kit 18002399
- Plate 18012021
- Plate 18012022
- Spring 18012261
- Adjuster kit 18012262
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: