19181414, Gasket kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 19181414.
This is a gasket kit, cylinder hd. (includes int manifold, cylinder hd., rocker armature cover gaskets, int manifold seals & valve stem seals), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2006 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19181414.
This gasket kit has a weight of 1.90 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This gasket kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 19181414 Gasket kit
Part 19181414 has been superseded
- 89060564 was replaced with 19181414 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 19179755 was replaced with 19181414 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 89018104 was replaced with 89060564 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 89018064 was replaced with 89018104 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 89017869 was replaced with 89018064 on June 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 89017869 was replaced with 89018064 on May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 19181414 gasket kit fits
Parts related to 19181414 gasket kit:
- Bolt 09415952
- Gasket 10154775
- Cap 10166344
- Key 10166345
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11518953
- Bolt 11519036
- Bolt 11519976
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: