Please help our community — upload your photos of 19244561.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, rear brake bleeder (m8x1.25) (acdelco #179-1098), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 463 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 19244561, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 19244561 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging with weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19244561 Valve
|$3.36 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.59 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.63 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.90 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$6.06 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$6.10 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 19244561 Has Been Superseded
- 18060081 is interchangeable with 19244561 since December 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18045596 is interchangeable with 19244561 since August 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 18013794 is interchangeable with 18060081 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 90344225 is interchangeable with 18013794 since September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 06620326 is interchangeable with 90344225 since April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 18003151 was replaced with 18013794 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 18011908 was replaced with 18003151 on December 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 02623703 was replaced with 18003151 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 18009901 is interchangeable with 18003151 since July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 18003361 was replaced with 18003151 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 19244561 valve Fits
Parts Related To 19244561 valve:
- Plug 05464803
- Shoe kit 10366478
- Plate 15839048
- Plate 15839049
- Spring 15951092
- Cover 18004876
- Spring 18026962
- Cylinder 19213358