Please help our community — upload your photos of 20061549.
This is a switch, side window (10.777), for Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1979 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20061549.
This switch has dimensions 1.30 in × 2.20 in × 1.90 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 20061549 Switch
Part 20061549 has been superseded
- 20300520 was replaced with 20061549 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 20422623 was replaced with 20061549 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 20313715 was replaced with 20061549 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20337086 was replaced with 20061549 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20373557 was replaced with 20061549 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20152957 was replaced with 20061549 on November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 20106962 was replaced with 20061549 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 20061549 switch fits
Parts related to 20061549 switch:
- Rod 00335767
- Rod 00335768
- Nut 01734573
- Clip 06272628
- Retainer 09722397
- Retainer 10121502
- Grommet 12010054
- Relay 12065107
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: