Please help our community — upload your photos of 20832044.
Spare Part Information
This is a lever, parking brake (pedal assembly) (includes cable), for Hummer, Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 95 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2004 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20832044.
This lever has a weight of 5.60 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20832044 Lever Dimensions and Packaging Options
This lever comes in retail packaging with weight of 5.60 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20832044 Lever
|$39.18 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$39.99 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$41.75 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$42.39 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$49.99 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 20832044 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 20832044 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 20832044 Has Been Superseded
- 25993739 was replaced with 20832044 on May 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 25993739 was replaced with 20832044 on July 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 25854016 is interchangeable with 25993739 since July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25993739 was replaced with 20832044 on December 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 15926173 was replaced with 25854016 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15784845 is interchangeable with 15926173 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25816317 is interchangeable with 15926173 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10361082 was replaced with 15784845 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 10374160 was replaced with 15784845 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15132326 was replaced with 10361082 on March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15116296 was replaced with 15132326 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20832044 lever Fits
Parts Related To 20832044 lever:
- Switch 10369643
- Bolt 10369646
- Padding 10369647
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11515755
- Bolt 11516424
- Nut 11571172
- Equalizer 15112323