Please help our community — upload your photos of 20905749.
This is a spring, rear, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 25 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1996 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20905749. Please keep in mind that this spring was replaced with 22799640 for the U.S. market on December 1, 2011, and was replaced with 22799640 for Canada market on October 19, 2010.
This spring has a weight of 73.80 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 20905749 Spring
|$1.14 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 20905749 has been superseded
- 20905749 was replaced with 22799640 on December 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 25756365 was replaced with 20905749 on December 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 25756365 was replaced with 20905749 on October 19, 2010 for Canada market;
- 20905749 was replaced with 22799640 on October 19, 2010 for Canada market;
- 15000027 is interchangeable with 25756365 since August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15053474 was replaced with 15000027 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15007277 is interchangeable with 15053474 since March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 15000027 is interchangeable with 15007277 since August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 20905749 spring fits
Parts related to 20905749 spring:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: