Please help our community — upload your photos of 20978016.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, front side door center (includes bright strip) (without cutout for mark of excellence emblem) (paint to match) (may require to order together with #20978015 for customer appearance satisfaction), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 20 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2009 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 20978016.
This molding has a weight of 7.36 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 20978016 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging with weight of 7.36 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 20978016 Molding
|$65.36 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$65.76 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$65.76 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$71.14 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$79.70 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 20978016 Has Been Superseded
- 20827704 was replaced with 20978016 on April 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 20928069 was replaced with 20978016 on August 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 20928016 was replaced with 20928069 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 20931060 was replaced with 20978016 on April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 20928015 was replaced with 20928069 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 20931060 was replaced with 20928069 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 25922686 was replaced with 20827704 on September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 20928015 was replaced with 20978016 on May 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 20931060 was replaced with 20978016 on May 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Cars 20978016 molding Fits
Parts Related To 20978016 molding:
- Nut 11513599
- Nut 11518531
- Bolt 11561674
- Nut 11570654
- Retainer 11571175
- Bolt 11589015
- Screw 11609762
- Plate 15102877