Please help our community — upload your photos of 22016436.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, rear shock absorber air (rear compartment), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 33 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22016436. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This valve has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.10 in × 0.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22016436 Valve
|$13.77 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$14.05 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$14.82 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$14.90 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$15.40 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$16.89 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$17.57 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$21.96 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 22016436 Has Been Superseded
- 22016436 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10303093 was replaced with 22016436 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 22040995 was replaced with 22016436 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 22007298 was replaced with 22016436 on May 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 22040010 was replaced with 22040995 on April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10001488 was replaced with 22016436 on March 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22016436 valve Fits
Parts Related To 22016436 valve:
- Washer 00446161
- Retainer 01627989
- Nut 03171533
- Connector 03176207
- Stud 03532785
- Union 10005238
- Tube 10005354
- Shield 10116018