Please help our community — upload your photos of 22064033.
This is an absorber, rear shock (reduction monotube), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Corvette for the U.S. from 1988 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22064033, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This absorber has dimensions 2.70 in × 20.20 in × 4.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This absorber 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and might contain hazardous materials and that probably generate hazardous waste. Please check your local laws regarding hazardous waste disposal.
In spite of higher price of genuine part buying this absorber will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car. This part has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops selling GM 22064033 Absorber
|$131.84 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 22064033 has been superseded
- 22064033 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 22064033 is discontinued since April 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 22151456 is interchangeable with 22064033 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22151458 is interchangeable with 22064033 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22064674 is interchangeable with 22151456 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 22064676 is interchangeable with 22151458 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 22064033 absorber fits
Parts related to 22064033 absorber:
- Washer 00473539
- Retainer 00562248
- Clamp 03913863
- Hub 07470501
- Bolt 09595682
- Washer 10019448
- Insulator 10022353
- Plate 10052211
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: