Please help our community — upload your photos of 22097058.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, air injector engine check, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 35 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22097058, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 22097058 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22097058 Valve
|$12.25 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$13.26 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$13.79 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$14.25 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$17.82 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 22097058 Has Been Superseded
- 22050639 is interchangeable with 22097058 since April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 22048206 is interchangeable with 22097058 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 22034705 is interchangeable with 22050639 since July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 22034707 is interchangeable with 22048206 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 22041207 was replaced with 22034705 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 22017188 was replaced with 22034707 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22097058 valve Fits
Parts Related To 22097058 valve:
- Grommet 01231486
- Connector 01263193
- Clamp 01470030
- Valve 01645516
- Valve 01997542
- Switch 03039583
- Valve 05233320
- Valve 06487534