Please help our community — upload your photos of 24215663.
This is a piston, intermediate servo inner-with seal (with codes hf, plate steel) (*01), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1988. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24215663, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This piston has dimensions 0.60 in × 6.00 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This piston 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this piston will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 24215663 Piston
|$47.61 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 24215663 has been superseded
- 24215663 is discontinued since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 24215663 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 08678937 was replaced with 24215663 on December 3, 2004 for Canada market;
- 08678937 is interchangeable with 24215663 since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 08632980 was replaced with 08678937 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 24215663 piston fits
Parts related to 24215663 piston:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Retainer 03708148
- Bushing 06260048
- Screw 08622361
- Plug 08624209
- Washer 08626281
- Seal 08628052
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: