Please help our community — upload your photos of 24219581.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, automatic transmission fluid pressure manual valve position (includes trans fluid temp (tft) sensor) (acdelco #24219581), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 759 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1993 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 24219581, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 0.40 in × 6.90 in × 3.30 in, it has a weight of 7.52 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 1000 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 24219581 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.90 in × 3.30 in × 0.40 in and weight of 7.52 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 1000 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625547410.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 24219581 Switch
|$0.59 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$46.41 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$47.37 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$50.21 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$59.22 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$73.39 Buy||IP Egorov||
Part 24219581 Has Been Superseded
- 24219581 is interchangeable with 24215111 since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 24239983 was replaced with 24219581 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 24219581 was replaced with 24215111 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 24239983 is interchangeable with 24219581 since March 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 08686149 was replaced with 24215111 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 08678450 is interchangeable with 08686149 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08685437 was replaced with 08686149 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 24219581 switch Fits
Parts Related To 24219581 switch:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Plug 08620318
- Pinion 08628273
- Plug 08628864
- Valve 08634400
- Spring 08639074
- Ring 08642105