Please help our community — upload your photos of 24221125.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, park/neu position & back up lamp (12-pinion connect) (4.054) (acdelco #d2257c), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 711 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2002 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 24221125, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 1.60 in × 9.50 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 10.72 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 960 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 24221125 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 9.50 in × 4.50 in × 1.60 in and weight of 10.72 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 960 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625756812.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 24221125 Switch
|$52.33 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$54.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$56.61 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$60.89 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$61.84 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$76.11 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 24221125 Has Been Superseded
- 15128703 was replaced with 24221125 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 25755974 was replaced with 24221125 on December 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25760965 was replaced with 24221125 on December 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25760967 was replaced with 24221125 on December 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25760971 was replaced with 24221125 on December 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25755976 is interchangeable with 24221125 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25760964 was replaced with 24221125 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25755972 was replaced with 25760967 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 25755968 was replaced with 25760971 on October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15119839 was replaced with 15128703 on September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15175764 was replaced with 15106979 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15106979 was replaced with 15119839 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15119839 was replaced with 15128703 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15175764 was replaced with 15106979 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Cars 24221125 switch Fits
Parts Related To 24221125 switch:
- Retainer 10217245
- Bolt 11509640
- Nut 11514603
- Bolt 11589266
- Nut 11609411
- Bolt 11900252
- Lever 15082892
- Bracket 15200802