Please help our community — upload your photos of 25036512.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, coolant temp (except z53), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 92 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25036512, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 1.50 in × 3.10 in × 1.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 25036512 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.10 in × 1.50 in × 1.50 in.
Carton packaging contains 12 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666487365.
Pallet packaging contains 6912 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 25036512 Switch
|$14.22 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$14.31 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 25036512 Has Been Superseded
- 25036512 is discontinued since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 25036512 is discontinued since December 3, 2005 for Canada market;
- 25036507 was replaced with 25036512 on December 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 25036507 was replaced with 25036512 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 06490440 was replaced with 25036512 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 06490970 is interchangeable with 25036512 since August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 06489766 is interchangeable with 25036507 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 06490153 was replaced with 06490970 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Cars 25036512 switch Fits
Parts Related To 25036512 switch:
- Shield 00346243
- Fitting 00354501
- Seal 00460527
- Shield 00465840
- Clamp 01470030
- Hose 01485552
- Plug 03864810
- Nut 03896648