Please help our community — upload your photos of 25140376.
This is a lever, with actuator, turn signal, windshield wiper, windshield washer, dimmer switch (with cruise control, except pulse wiper) (acdelco #25140376), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 161 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25140376, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This lever has dimensions 1.40 in × 16.90 in × 4.70 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 100 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25140376 Lever
Part 25140376 has been superseded
- 25075203 was replaced with 25140376 on April 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 25111291 was replaced with 25140376 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25111261 was replaced with 25140376 on October 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25111263 was replaced with 25111291 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25111271 was replaced with 25111291 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 25075755 was replaced with 25111263 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25075753 was replaced with 25111261 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25075721 was replaced with 25111291 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25031457 was replaced with 25075753 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 25031481 was replaced with 25075755 on December 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25140376 lever fits
Parts related to 25140376 lever:
- Valve 01645516
- Retainer 10075405
- Actuator 14046837
- Bracket 14046838
- Tank 14056624
- Bracket 14066581
- Switch 14078922
- Bracket 14079938
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: