Please help our community — upload your photos of 25171651.
This is a sensor, int air temp (air cleaner code hj) (kit) (acdelco #25171651), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 58 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1990 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25171651, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This sensor has dimensions 2.00 in × 3.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 3456 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This sensor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this sensor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25171651 Sensor
Part 25171651 has been superseded
- 12110320 was replaced with 25171651 on October 22, 2012 for Canada market;
- 12110320 was replaced with 25171651 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 25168268 is interchangeable with 25171651 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 25037357 is interchangeable with 12110320 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 25037229 was replaced with 25037357 on December 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25171651 sensor fits
Parts related to 25171651 sensor:
- Tube 01260631
- Retainer 10105276
- Stud 10105372
- Retainer 10105392
- Stove 10108408
- Clamp 10186156
- Washer 11500324
- Nut 11515748
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: