Please help our community — upload your photos of 25512090.
This is a nut, wing, m6x1.0x6 thread, chr., 1010 (air cleaner), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 151 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1981 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25512090. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since November 1, 2008.
This nut has dimensions 0.80 in × 6.00 in × 6.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 25512090 has been superseded
- 25512090 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 25512090 is discontinued since November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 25509833 was replaced with 25512090 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10029209 was replaced with 25509833 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10026532 is interchangeable with 10029209 since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11505298 was replaced with 25509833 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25512090 nut fits
Parts related to 25512090 nut:
- Nut 00347347
- Valve 00407437
- Valve 01645516
- Bolt 03532281
- Bolt 08639743
- Gear 08640517
- Bolt 09440414
- Bracket 10022713
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: