Please help our community — upload your photos of 25900714.
This is a shaft, lower steering, for Hummer, Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 95 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2004 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 25900714.
This shaft has dimensions 3.30 in × 13.80 in × 3.30 in, it has a weight of 2.10 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 25900714 Shaft
Part 25900714 has been superseded
- 25776339 was replaced with 25900714 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15299676 was replaced with 25776339 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 25776339 is interchangeable with 25900714 since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 15111747 was replaced with 15299676 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15129837 was replaced with 15299676 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 88964362 is interchangeable with 15111747 since May 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15170148 was replaced with 15111747 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 15170148 was replaced with 15111747 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 25900714 shaft fits
Parts related to 25900714 shaft:
- Nut 11516074
- Nut 11516133
- Washer 11561076
- Bolt 11588326
- Washer 11588689
- Bolt 11609295
- Bolt 11610010
- Bolt 15170149
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: