Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516074.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon m14x2x13 (front spring shackle), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 1116 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516074.
This nut has dimensions 0.70 in × 3.50 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11516074 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.50 in × 2.90 in × 0.70 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11516074 Nut
|$1.91 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.95 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.06 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$2.06 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.05 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$3.08 Buy||IP Egorov||
|$30.50 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11516074 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11516074 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11516074 Has Been Superseded
- 21013409 is interchangeable with 11516074 since December 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 21013408 is interchangeable with 11516074 since October 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 22134021 is interchangeable with 11516074 since July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 21012613 was replaced with 21013409 on February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 21012612 was replaced with 21013408 on November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15575282 was replaced with 11516074 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15575283 was replaced with 11516074 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15626423 was replaced with 11516074 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15626424 was replaced with 11516074 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11515751 is interchangeable with 11516074 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11500748 is interchangeable with 11515751 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11516074 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11516074 nut:
- Insulator 10399726
- Clamp 10399727
- Nut 11514597
- Nut 11516078
- Nut 11516133
- Nut 11516382
- Nut 11516383
- Bolt 11516871