26059126, Rod kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 26059126.
This is a rod kit, steering linkage intermediate (component parts serviced), for Chevrolet, Buick, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo, Buick Hearse / Limo, Roadmaster sedan / Estate wagon, and Estate wagon, Oldsmobile Custom cruiser for the U.S. from 1977 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26059126. Please keep in mind that this rod kit was replaced with 31022879 for Canada market on December 13, 2003.
This rod kit has dimensions 2.10 in × 28.20 in × 10.50 in, it has a weight of 5.55 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This rod kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rod kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26059126 Rod kit
Part 26059126 has been superseded
- 26059126 was replaced with 31022879 on December 13, 2003 for Canada market;
- 31022862 was replaced with 26059126 on November 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 26037646 was replaced with 26059126 on May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 07837639 was replaced with 26037646 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 07826957 was replaced with 07837639 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07834220 was replaced with 07837639 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26059126 rod kit fits
Parts related to 26059126 rod kit:
- Pinion 00103376
- Nut 05667628
- Seal 05693027
- Seal 05693125
- Washer 05697702
- Seal 07816936
- Armature kit 07832199
- Armature kit 07837645
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: