Please help our community — upload your photos of 26095340.
This is a cap, power steering fluid reservoir, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 102 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 26095340.
This cap has dimensions 2.40 in × 4.00 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This cap 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cap will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 26095340 Cap
Part 26095340 has been superseded
- 26023444 was replaced with 26095340 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 26001933 was replaced with 26034606 on July 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 26051901 is interchangeable with 26034606 since March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26034606 was replaced with 26051901 on January 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 26023444 was replaced with 26095340 on October 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 26034606 was replaced with 26023444 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 26095340 cap fits
Parts related to 26095340 cap:
- Pinion 00103376
- Nut 03530297
- Bolt 07845238
- Pulley 10103593
- Bracket 10103608
- Brace 10156059
- Spacer 10272735
- Bolt 11509853
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: