Please help our community — upload your photos of 88957254.
Spare Part Information
This is a drum, rear brake (115mm bolt circle, cast iron) (acdelco #177-436), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 40 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88957254, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This drum has dimensions 4.60 in × 12.30 in × 11.30 in, it has a weight of 11.98 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 45 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this drum will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This drum 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 88957254 Drum Dimensions and Packaging Options
This drum comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 12.30 in × 11.30 in × 4.60 in and weight of 11.98 pounds.
Pallet packaging contains 45 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70021625783238.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 88957254 Drum
|$74.80 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$78.33 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$80.92 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$83.64 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$87.04 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$88.40 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$108.80 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 88957254 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 88957254 Has Been Superseded
- 88957254 is discontinued since March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 18022149 is interchangeable with 88957254 since August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 18029790 was replaced with 88957254 on June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 18021419 was replaced with 18022149 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 18020817 is interchangeable with 18029790 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 18022148 is interchangeable with 18029790 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 25518892 was replaced with 18020817 on January 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 18021289 is interchangeable with 18021419 since May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 18020822 is interchangeable with 18020817 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25509919 was replaced with 25518892 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25516194 was replaced with 25518892 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 18020822 is discontinued since April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25513124 was replaced with 25516194 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 88957254 drum Fits
Parts Related To 88957254 drum:
- Hub 07470555
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11570082
- Bolt 11609989
- Bolt 11610493
- Clip 12040984
- Connector 12167117
- Connector 15305883