Please help our community — upload your photos of 94009595.
This is a bolt, hexagon, m8x1.25x32, zinc coated (compressed natural gasoline tk strap upper bracket), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 58 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 94009595. Please keep in mind that this bolt is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 94009595 has been superseded
- 94009595 is discontinued since August 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 94002122 is interchangeable with 94009595 since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94001221 was replaced with 94002122 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 94002054 was replaced with 94001221 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94001082 was replaced with 94001221 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 94001593 was replaced with 94002373 on August 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 94002373 was replaced with 94001221 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 94009595 bolt fits
Parts related to 94009595 bolt:
- Nut 03530297
- Nut 11514596
- Nut 11516078
- Bolt 11570082
- Retainer 52368547
- Bolt 52368748
- Pinion 52369128
- Tank 52369193
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: