Please help our community — upload your photos of 97088738.
This is a spring, reverse reversible revision revised revolution(s) shift shaft detent (4.309) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 97088738.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 97088738 has been superseded
- 97101489 was replaced with 97088738 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 94251508 was replaced with 97088738 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 97102291 is interchangeable with 97088738 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 97045664 was replaced with 97088738 on March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 94257919 was replaced with 97045664 on November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 97032054 was replaced with 97045664 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 97088738 spring fits
Parts related to 97088738 spring:
- Ball 00104919
- Seal 00464865
- Stud 10079789
- Bolt 11508534
- Nut 11517996
- Sensor 25074656
- Ring 91177654
- Bolt 94009649
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: