Please help our community — upload your photos of 01643064.
Spare Part Information
This is a tank, fuel, for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01643064. Please keep in mind that this tank is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2011, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This tank has dimensions 2.00 in × 62.00 in × 4.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tank will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This tank 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01643064 Tank Dimensions and Packaging Options
This tank comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 62.00 in × 4.00 in × 2.00 in.
Part 01643064 Has Been Superseded
- 01643064 is discontinued since September 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 01643064 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01643063 was replaced with 01643064 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01638239 was replaced with 01643063 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 22528227 was replaced with 01638239 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01643064 tank Fits
Parts Related To 01643064 tank:
- Clamp 01470030
- Retainer 01634215
- Retainer 01639058
- Washer 02077521
- Cap 03522990
- Insulator 03523193
- Hose 03523296
- Pipe 03526548