Please help our community — upload your photos of 03523193.
This is an insulator, fuel tank (center on edge of support), for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03523193. Please keep in mind that this insulator is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03523193 has been superseded
- 03523193 is discontinued since April 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 03520076 was replaced with 03523193 on April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 03520074 was replaced with 03523193 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03520075 was replaced with 03523193 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01636133 was replaced with 03520075 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 22530787 was replaced with 01636133 on September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03523193 insulator fits
Parts related to 03523193 insulator:
- Clamp 01470030
- Retainer 01634215
- Retainer 01639058
- Tank 01643064
- Washer 02077521
- Cap 03522990
- Hose 03523296
- Pipe 03526548
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: