Please help our community — upload your photos of 03526548.
This is a pipe, fuel tank filler, for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03526548. Please keep in mind that this pipe is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2011, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This pipe has dimensions 7.10 in × 28.60 in × 6.70 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pipe 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pipe will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03526548 has been superseded
- 03526548 is discontinued since March 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 03526548 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01638301 was replaced with 03526548 on November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01648876 was replaced with 03526548 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01642892 was replaced with 03526548 on November 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 22525028 was replaced with 01638301 on July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01640503 is interchangeable with 01642892 since January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03526548 pipe fits
Parts related to 03526548 pipe:
- Clamp 01470030
- Retainer 01634215
- Retainer 01639058
- Tank 01643064
- Washer 02077521
- Cap 03522990
- Insulator 03523193
- Hose 03523296
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: