Please help our community — upload your photos of 01978146.
Spare Part Information
This is a capacitor for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 133 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1969 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01978146, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This capacitor has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 40 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this capacitor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This capacitor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 01978146 Has Been Superseded
- 01978146 is discontinued since June 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 01978146 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00830890 is interchangeable with 01978146 since December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01971411 is interchangeable with 01978146 since July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01976364 was replaced with 01978146 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01978148 was replaced with 01978146 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01975312 was replaced with 01976364 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 00801824 was replaced with 01971411 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01978146 capacitor Fits
Parts Related To 01978146 capacitor:
- Nut 00120622
- Resistor 00830478
- Regulator 01116423
- Screw 01876681
- Screw 01876682
- Nut 01911324
- Washer 01941978
- Bolt 01956975