Please help our community — upload your photos of 01997201.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, evaporative emission canister purge solenoid (2 portion vacuum) (2 blade terminal) (acdelco #214-565), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 145 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 01997201, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 2.80 in × 4.50 in × 2.80 in, it has a weight of 4.00 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 77 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01997201 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.50 in × 2.80 in × 2.80 in and weight of 4.00 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 77 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666053645.
Pallet packaging contains 1386 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 60036666053649.
Part 01997201 Has Been Superseded
- 01997241 is interchangeable with 01997201 since January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 01997170 was replaced with 01997201 on December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997219 is interchangeable with 01997201 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997213 is interchangeable with 01997201 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997214 is interchangeable with 01997201 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997211 was replaced with 01997201 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997196 was replaced with 01997201 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01997201 valve Fits
Parts Related To 01997201 valve:
- Hose 09439274
- Bolt 10067660
- Bolt 11508476
- Bolt 11508600
- Strap 11509088
- Bolt 11514339
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11514879