05613100, Spark plug
Please help our community — upload your photos of 05613100.
Spare Part Information
This is a spark plug, (highway driving) (acdelco #r42xls), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac Trucks, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2003. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 05613100, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This spark plug has dimensions 1.30 in × 8.60 in × 3.80 in, it has a weight of 2.24 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 8 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: an intermediate box of 8 units
This merchendise product has a 3 years with unlimited miles 30 days money back guarantee GM warranty on ACDelco RapidFire Performance Platinum Spark Plugs; 100,000 miles GM warranty on ACDelco Platinum and Iridium Spark Plugs, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this spark plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This spark plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 05613100 Spark plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This spark plug comes in a set of 8 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.60 in × 3.80 in × 1.30 in and weight of 2.24 ounces.
Intermediate packaging contains 8 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 036666102284.
Carton packaging contains 104 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666238066.
Pallet packaging contains 5408 units in retail packaging, has a UPCA code 70036666238067 and has a weight of 865.00 pounds.
Part 05613100 Has Been Superseded
- 05613112 was replaced with 05613100 on February 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 25108428 was replaced with 05613100 on October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 05613112 was replaced with 05613100 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 05613835 was replaced with 05613112 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96069414 is interchangeable with 05613100 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96057049 is interchangeable with 05613100 since August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05613790 was replaced with 05613100 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 96051566 is interchangeable with 05613100 since April 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 96059984 is interchangeable with 05613100 since February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 96059985 is interchangeable with 05613100 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 05613820 was replaced with 05613100 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 96051567 was replaced with 05613820 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 96053075 is interchangeable with 05613820 since April 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 05613100 spark plug Fits
Parts Related To 05613100 spark plug:
- Plug 10040001
- Bolt 11508567
- Bolt 11508600
- Pinion 30012946
- Gasket 91171767
- Bolt 91173859
- Cap 91177147
- Plug 94033681