Please help our community — upload your photos of 08646958.
This is a lever, manual shift detent, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 22 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08646958, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08646958 has been superseded
- 08649659 was replaced with 08646958 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08662025 was replaced with 08646958 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08646933 was replaced with 08646958 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08656379 is interchangeable with 08662025 since September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08649776 was replaced with 08646933 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08656229 was replaced with 08656379 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08649244 was replaced with 08649776 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08649133 was replaced with 08649244 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08649134 was replaced with 08649659 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08646958 lever fits
Parts related to 08646958 lever:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Ball 07826284
- Plug 08623886
- Spring 08644624
- Channel plate 08644943
- Piston 08646926
- Piston 08646927
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: