Please help our community — upload your photos of 09441560.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, gen. bracket (hexagon flanged head, 3/8-16x1.75, 1.12-thread len 0.75-outside diameter, 300m, por) (3/8-16x1.75, 1.12-thread) (8.900), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 156 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09441560.
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 6.20 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09441560 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.20 in × 4.50 in × 0.90 in and weight of 1.12 ounces.
Part 09441560 Has Been Superseded
- 00492709 was replaced with 09441560 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10002842 was replaced with 09441560 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 09439872 was replaced with 09441560 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 14057003 was replaced with 09439872 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09441560 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09441560 bolt:
- Key 00106751
- Washer 00120393
- Nut 00225854
- Pinion 00274584
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Seal 00458625
- Bolt 00461372
- Piston (standard) (3.9980-3.9990 diameter) (1984-85) 00474190