Please help our community — upload your photos of 10008202.
This is a pump, with screen oil, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10008202. Please keep in mind that this pump was replaced with 12366006 for the U.S. market on February 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pump 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10008202 has been superseded
- 12366006 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10008202 was replaced with 12366006 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10036939 was replaced with 10008202 on September 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10008202 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10028085 was replaced with 10008206 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10004848 was replaced with 10008206 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: