Please help our community — upload your photos of 12366006.
Spare Part Information
This is a pump, oil, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 73 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12366006. Please keep in mind that this pump is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since September 10, 2005.
This pump has dimensions 4.40 in × 6.70 in × 4.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pump 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 12366006 Has Been Superseded
- 12366006 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 12366006 is discontinued since September 10, 2005 for Canada market;
- 10008202 was replaced with 12366006 on September 9, 2005 for Canada market;
- 10008202 was replaced with 12366006 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10036939 was replaced with 10008202 on September 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10008202 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10028085 was replaced with 10008206 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10004848 was replaced with 10008206 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Cars 12366006 pump Fits
Parts Related To 12366006 pump:
- Key 00124549
- Plug 00444662
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Pinion (.003" oversize) 00500012
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Fan 00547945
- Ring 00549631