Please help our community — upload your photos of 10008206.
This is a pump, with screen oil, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 42 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10008206. Please keep in mind that this pump was replaced with 10004849 for the U.S. market on February 1, 1996, and was replaced with 10004849 for Canada market.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pump 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10008206 Pump
|$67.62 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$71.84 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 10008206 has been superseded
- 12366006 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10008202 was replaced with 12366006 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10004849 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10008202 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10028085 was replaced with 10008206 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 10004848 was replaced with 10008206 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10004849 for Canada market;
- 10008206 was replaced with 10008202 for Canada market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10008206 pump fits
Parts related to 10008206 pump:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: