Please help our community — upload your photos of 10105352.
This is a connector, secondary air injection check valve pipe (15.5x15.5x22mm), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10105352.
This connector has dimensions 2.30 in × 5.10 in × 4.10 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10105352 Connector
Part 10105352 has been superseded
- 15603384 is interchangeable with 10105352 since January 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 01455348 was replaced with 15603384 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02464967 was replaced with 15603384 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02464966 was replaced with 01455348 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00393661 was replaced with 01455348 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10105352 connector fits
Parts related to 10105352 connector:
- Stud 00336793
- Nut 01359887
- Valve 01997201
- Solenoid 01997223
- Plug 03738198
- Bolt 03909821
- Bolt 09439918
- Bolt 09440071
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: