Please help our community — upload your photos of 10111769.
Spare Part Information
This is a seal, engine front cover (*04), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 134 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10111769. Please keep in mind that this seal is interchangeable with 10243247 for the U.S. market since September 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10111769 Seal Dimensions and Packaging Options
This seal comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10111769 Seal
|$8.35 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$8.86 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 10111769 Has Been Superseded
- 12577710 is interchangeable with 14090906 since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10243247 was replaced with 12577710 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 10036286 is interchangeable with 10111769 since April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10111769 is interchangeable with 10243247 since September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00547253 is interchangeable with 14033199 since July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14033199 was replaced with 10036286 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03980267 was replaced with 14033199 on November 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00359111 was replaced with 03980267 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10111769 seal Fits
Parts Related To 10111769 seal:
- Key 00106751
- Washer 00120393
- Nut 00225854
- Pinion 00274584
- Sprocket (36 teeth) 00340235
- Seal 00458625
- Bolt 00461372
- Piston (standard) (3.9980-3.9990 diameter) (1984-85) 00474190