Please help our community — upload your photos of 11503566.
This is a screw, oval countersink, m4.2x1.41x25, 7.35 outside diameter, steel, pe (air inlet grille panel), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 198 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1969 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11503566, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This screw has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.80 in × 3.70 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This screw 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11503566 Screw
|$0.47 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.49 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.50 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.51 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.76 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11503566 has been superseded
- 11503566 is interchangeable with 11588625 for the U.S. market;
- 11503566 was replaced with 11588625 on November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 09416061 was replaced with 11503566 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 11501130 was replaced with 11503566 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 11500741 was replaced with 11501130 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01610591 is interchangeable with 11503566 since March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 11503688 was replaced with 11503566 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20406235 was replaced with 11503566 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 03942132 was replaced with 11503566 on June 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 03984399 was replaced with 11503566 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00370266 was replaced with 11503566 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11503566 screw fits
Parts related to 11503566 screw:
- Retainer 00332364
- Bumper 00472450
- Bolt 10200334
- Shim 10268933
- Bolt 11504611
- Screw 11508614
- Bolt 11509853
- Nut 11514596
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: