Please help our community — upload your photos of 11504765.
This is a screw, hexagon m8x2.12x30 with flat washer por (auxiliary air conditioning evaporator tube clip), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 89 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1963 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11504765. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for Canada market since November 5, 2012, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since November 1, 2012.
This screw has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.10 in × 1.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11504765 Screw
|$0.24 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.71 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.78 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.93 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$4.34 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11504765 has been superseded
- 11504765 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 09422314 was replaced with 11504765 on November 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 11504765 is discontinued since November 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 09422314 was replaced with 11504765 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 09423284 was replaced with 11500088 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11500088 was replaced with 11504765 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 03826260 was replaced with 09422314 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 09420603 was replaced with 09422314 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00333758 was replaced with 09420603 on June 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11504765 screw fits
Parts related to 11504765 screw:
- Accumulator 01132759
- Accumulator 01132766
- Seal 02724577
- Core 03041827
- O-ring 03093509
- Insulator 10245159
- Insulator 10250331
- Insulator 10251622
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: