Please help our community — upload your photos of 03093509.
Spare Part Information
This part is an o-ring, 7.65mm inside diameter, 1.78 millimeter thick, neoprene, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 1271 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1955 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 03093509, and a corresponding ACDelco part number
This o-ring has dimensions 0.20 in × 2.90 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this o-ring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This o-ring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03093509 O-ring Dimensions and Packaging Options
This o-ring comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.90 in × 2.30 in × 0.20 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Part 03093509 Has Been Superseded
- 03093509 is interchangeable with 19188397 since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03093509 was replaced with 19188397 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 88973329 was replaced with 03093509 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 88973311 is interchangeable with 88973329 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 88973311 is interchangeable with 88973329 since September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 12301945 was replaced with 03093509 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 02054939 is discontinued since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 06555088 was replaced with 03093509 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08526398 was replaced with 06555088 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02054939 was replaced with 08526398 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 06599461 was replaced with 06555088 on August 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
- Seal 02724966
- Core 03041827
- Clip 10317605
- Seal 10399669
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11515756
- Bolt 11515759
- Bolt 11517518