Please help our community — upload your photos of 03041827.
Spare Part Information
This part is a core, air conditioning refrigerant service valve (13/64-36 thread, charge portion) (without fitting), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 1184 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1963 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 03041827, and a corresponding ACDelco part number
This core has dimensions 0.30 in × 1.30 in × 0.70 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 6000 units.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this core will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This core 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03041827 Core Dimensions and Packaging Options
This core comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.30 in × 0.70 in × 0.30 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 6000 units in retail packaging.
Part 03041827 Has Been Superseded
- 24436648 was replaced with 03041827 on August 6, 2012 for Canada market;
- 24436648 is interchangeable with 03041827 since November 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 94858047 was replaced with 03041827 on March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94858047 was replaced with 03041827 on February 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 06557018 is interchangeable with 03041827 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 03141348 is interchangeable with 03041827 since August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 05914817 was replaced with 06557018 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 06551178 was replaced with 05914817 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01138041 was replaced with 03141348 on September 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
- Seal 02724966
- O-ring 03093509
- Clip 10317605
- Seal 10399669
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11515756
- Bolt 11515759
- Bolt 11517518