Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516630.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, turn Signal Switch Actuator (M4.2X1.41X20), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 1033 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516630. Please keep in mind that this bolt is interchangeable with 11609457 for the U.S. market, and was replaced with 11609457 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This bolt has dimensions 0.50 in × 4.10 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11516630 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.10 in × 1.70 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11516630 Bolt
|$0.46 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.47 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.50 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.55 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$0.74 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11516630 Has Been Superseded
- 11516630 is interchangeable with 11609457 for the U.S. market;
- 11516630 was replaced with 11609457 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11514972 was replaced with 11516630 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 11504625 is interchangeable with 11516630 since November 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 12374383 was replaced with 11516630 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 12539833 was replaced with 11516630 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11503606 is interchangeable with 11514972 since April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11505085 is interchangeable with 11503606 since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11502660 was replaced with 11505085 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09422247 was replaced with 11503606 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09418792 was replaced with 11503606 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11503635 was replaced with 11502660 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 20331475 was replaced with 11503606 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 11503580 was replaced with 11503606 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01496396 was replaced with 11502660 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11516630 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11516630 bolt:
- Retainer 10121502
- Retainer 10134407
- Bolt 11509853
- Bolt 11515756
- Nut 11518121
- Bolt 11518591
- Bolt 11561509
- Nut 11588331